Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: S$4000 +AWS+VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Work together with Lead Engineer to resolve complex technical issues
- Keep track of outstanding tickets and update client proactively on resolution status and ensure that network equipment is up to date
- Document troubleshooting methodology and resolution steps and participate in system testing and manage UAT also handles DDoS incidents.
- Fine-tuning of security events/alerts with the use of security software tools.
- Conduct initial investigations & security analysis on security events and alerts from various security tools, including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Anomaly detection systems and user behaviour analytics.
- 24×7 engineer manned helpdesk
- On-site support to perform non-disruptive physical checks and power cycle for infrastructure equipment
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar qualifications
- Minimum 3 years IT working experiences in a SOC operations (24×7) environment will be advantageous.
- Familiar with network protocols. (DNS, SMTP, HTTP, etc)
- Ability to analyse and identify threats reported by security devices such as Firewalls with IDS/IPS capabilities and Proxy etc.
- Experience in Anti-DDoS, fine-tuning of security events/alerts on SIEM platform.
- Understanding of network traffic data including security events.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$4000