Salary Range: $2.5K – $3.5K + AWS + VB
- User account administration such as account unlocks, password resets, including escalation
- Handle the troubleshooting / setting up of managed print server
- Support desktop Windows 10, Macs and iPad based environments and application patches
- Provide support for network connectivity such as Virtual Private Networking (VPN)
- Provide excellent customer service in one-on-one end-user problem resolution situations over the phone / video Conferencing / in-person
- Track incident and service request tickets through internal ticketing system and provide timely resolution
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of service commitments including meeting service level agreements (SLA)
- Any adhoc duties if required
- Nitec / Diploma in IT or equivalent
- With 1 – 2 year(s) of relevant working experience
- No Experience is welcomed to apply
- Experience in EUC Software application (OneDrive and Teams)
- Experience in working closely with clients providing required services
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jasmine Teo (Registration No.: R2090679)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2.5K - $3.5K + AWS + VB