Location: Various Location
Salary Range: $6K-$10K + AWS +VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- The technical problem solver & lead team to develop applications to support company growth
- To work closely with Design, Product and Business Managers to define the scope of technical requirements.
- Establish and implement key best practices in coding, application development, tech architecture design and technical documentation.
- Responsible for delivery project completions, project statuses, document all estimates and key performance indicators
- Manage project activities for project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure within budget and according to agreed schedule and users’ requirements
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and suggest integration methods.
- Lead the developers together with the Product Manager in AGILE methodology / Projects.
- Designing and improving the algorithms used in our products.
- Setup and maintain self-hosted GitLab, Jira and Docker (CI/CD) environments.
- Diploma / Certificate in IT / Computer Science / Related
- Min. 3 year experience in the IT Industry within relevant management, development and planning areas of tech development.
- Knowledge / Experience in JSP, Spring MVC, JPA, RMI, Relational DataBase, Redis Technology, setting up cloud infrastructure, running CI/CD environments, infrastructure, application, data architecture design, developing and working with REST API.
- Strong technical skills in PHP 7, NodeJS, Linux, Dockers and MySQL/Postgres & able to communicate effectively
- Proficient in Java, ReactJS, Python.
- Advantage in designing algorithms for automated scheduled resource applications or Full stack developer with working experience in web application development or E-Commerce and Logistics (eg. Warehouse Management System) will be a big plus.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $6K + AWS +VB