5 working days, Mon – Fri, normal office hours
- Main point of contact with vendors and solution provider for internal stakeholders
- Lead in all technical development activities and represent the organization on tech related events, including meeting with external stakeholders
- Create and implement new and innovative technology strategies
- Developing and expanding the whole stack of product software
- Code review and design validation
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Analyzing code segments regularly
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments which can potentially offer the company a competitive advantage and create value for clients
- Degree in IT Science or equivalent
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues, rendering behavior, and web app performance optimization.
- Familiarity with Agile processes or SDLC Methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience in product management and leadership role would be a plus.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer ($6500+AWS+VB+Allowance)