- Manage the monthly closing process and associated financial reporting ensuring compliance with corporate deadlines and requirements
- Lead compliance to financial policies (FICAP), US GAAP, and internal Standards of Internal Control
- Lead the annual external audit process and ensure compliance to Statutory Reporting and Tax Filings on-time to legal requirements. Ensure effective Tax Stream system reporting to schedule and effective collaboration with Tax and Legal functions
- Collaborate with Record to Report Regional Leaders to support common programs, standard process improvements, and financial compliance initiatives across a large, diversified multinational company
- Financial support to Key Strategic Business Unit priorities in the region and functional stakeholders in the region
- Degree in accounting /CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Min 5 years’ of working experience in US multinational company
- Proficient in Oracle GL and Hyperion Financial tools
- Experience with revenue recognition, chart of accounts, account reconciliations, general ledger and sub-ledger, inter-company accounting, sales and manufacturing accounting, fixed assets and statutory reporting
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.