- Responsible for providing operational and financial supports to departments
- Ensure the financial compliance and statutory regulation ( IFRS, C-SOX, MES, Corporate & GST tax, Transfer Price etc)
- Review the financial position to ensure financial and tax compliance, timely reporting and adherence of statutory regulations.
- Ensure timely book closing and submission of corporate reporting, tax filing etc
- Handle HR general duties ie. Administration of appraisal, KPI, disciplinary conduct
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA related
- Min 3-5 years accounting or finance background
- Experience in leading a team of 3 in accounts division
5.5 working days, Mon – Fri, Alternate Sat (1/2 day)
Salary range: $6K – $7500 Depending on experience
Interested candidates, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for faster processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $6K – $7500