- Provide technical support to customers
- Responsible preventive and correction support functions to customers
- Ensure customer needs & department’s KPI are met.
- Report issues and customer feedbacks the regional support team or Superior
- Review and maintain spare parts needed to support local operations.
- Provide standby for customers on a weekly rotational basis.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- 3- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Handling of Hematology, Urinalysis Coagulation products will be an added advantage
5 days work week
Basic Salary Range $3.5K – $4.5K
Car Allowance $1.2K / Transport reimbursement
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $3.5K – $4.5K (Car Allowance $1.2K / Transport reimbursement)