- Handling coordination for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process import and export shipping documents (including LC knowledge & Dangerous Goods)
- Liaise with customers, transporters, carriers and all other 3rd party vendors
- Answer shipping related enquiries from internal and external customers
- Minumum O Levels / Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 1 year related working experience in customer service for any sea freight / logistics department / freight forwarding is advantageous
- Knowledge in customs declaration / dangerous goods permit handling is a plus.
5 days work, office hours
Salary Range: $2500 – $3K
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2500 – $3000