- Handling coordination for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process import and export shipping documents (including LC knowledge & Dangerous Goods)
- Liaise with customers, transporters, carriers and all other 3rd party vendors
- Answer shipping related enquiries from internal and external customers
- Handle invoice and follow up on payments
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics
- 2 year related working experience in customer service for any sea freight / logistics department / freight forwarding is advantageous
- Knowledge in customs declaration / dangerous goods permit handling is a plus.
5 days work, office hours
Salary Range: $2 500 – $3K
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $2500 – $3K