- Involved in M&E building related works
- Manage building facilities management
- Manage schedule, cost and quality and site safety.
- Manage, plan and lead project team
- Ensure successful, cost-effective and timely project delivery.
- Interface and liaise with customers, consultants and contractors.
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers
- Involve in meetings and reviews.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
- With 3 years of M&E facilities management experience.
- FSM Certification
- Able to define work scope, requirements and specifications
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K - $3.8K