- Performs equipment setup and qualification for New Product Introduction and Automation projects
- Works with cross-functional team on Safety, Quality and continuous improvement activities.
- Monitors equipment performance
- Take immediate actions on quick recovery.
- Regular preventive, predictive maintenance program on equipment.
- Ensures tools are sent for calibration per methodology schedule.
- Ensures all activities are carried out safely complying with Environment Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor based on business needs.
- Diploma/Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering or related discipline.
- Equipment installation and machine troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on PLC, electrical, pneumatic and robotics automation.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Attn: Raeka Chua