- Execution of new product or process development and qualification
- Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance program are in place
- Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place
- Enable and manage engineering change control activities
- Monitor and maintain the Production Control System.
- Improve production yield, efficiency, utilization and cost reduction
- Perform failure analysis, equipment troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Initiate, lead and drive process and equipment performance improvement.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics Engineering
- With 1 – 2 years of experience in electronics
- Experience in Electronics will be an added advantage
- Experience in Testing / Process / Quality etc (Various openings)
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
- Salary Offer $3K - $3.5K