- Assist customers with technical issues
- Liaise with customers on service issues and provide solutions
- Handle reports for maintenance or other services
- Liaise with contractors to support the production of equipment
- Analyse the process parameters
- Support execution of manufacturing operations
- Ensure smooth workflow in production
- Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- With 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to travel overseas if required
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
Attn: Raeka Chua
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $1.8K - $3.2K / AWS / VB