$3K + AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to create content and curate them for digital marketing channels and drive campaigns and activation to strengthen engagement with stakeholders
- To coordinate with design team to produce design assets for content, campaigns and curate service listing category & content to ensure relevancy and compliance to regulations
- To respond to client’s inquiries and feedbacks on various social media channels & emails to build strong rapport with clients
- Actively track statistics results of each effort and applicable for future planning
- To monitor trends in social customer service approaches, best practices and tools, experimenting with new
trends and applications
• Diploma / Degree in any marketing or business discipline
• No experience is required ;Strong knowledge in conceptualism, planning and execution of marketing activities
• Able to evaluate marketing activity and monitor competitor activity
• Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational and prioritizing skills, mature and analytical
• High levels of creativity and meticulous with an ‘eye’ for details
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.