Salary Range: $3K+Allowance+Bonus
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible for Software/Hardware diagnose and provide solutions to restore/repair on all PC & Network equipment issue with printer support.
- To install Implementation, configurations and administration of Server, Network, Firewall, Servers and IT Security Solutions
- Provides technical support to maintenance & ad-hoc customers on daily basis.
- Prepare IT Status Reports / Documentations and Network Diagrams
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation/reporting to ensure efficient planning and implementation
- Carry out Preventive Work on PCs, Servers, Firewalls, Restore, backup, migrates and retrieve data for customers
- Diploma / Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or related
- Min 2 years experience experience with routing and switching technologies projects
- Good knowledge and experience in configuring and troubleshooting multi-vendor servers, storage, backup, routers and switches
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $3K+Allowance+Bouns