2 Year Contract (Renewable)
Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Location: Town, Changi Business Park (Bank Environment)
Salary Range: S$2,800
Shift allowance (if on shift)
Time: 12 hours shift (8 to 8)
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Support project activities related to the z15 Mainframe Stretch-Plex Support/Migration Project as assigned by Client
- Monitoring LPAR System Resources e.g. Z/OS, Connect Direct, CICS, MQ etc.
- Support Disaster Recovery Testing / DR Drill etc
- Decom obsolete, Setup and configure New EOSA Reports and Troubleshoot EOSA Issues
- Mainframe system programmer taking care of 3rd party mainframe software such as change management tool (Changeman or Endevor, DevOps), application debugging tool (Application Performance Analyzer), Connect Direct, and others.
- Monitoring LPAR system performance
- Restart Subsystem (ie, TEMS, TEPS)
- Perform Security health check
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Knowledge for z15 Mainframe, zLINUX, z15 Mainframe and Projects
- Familiar with Mainframe System Program Service / Scheduler and Output Operation
- Technical knowledge on Server Operation and Maintenance
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer S$2800 + Allowance