Full Time Islandwide Business Analyst / Process Analyst / Data Analyst - E-Commerce - IT - Data Centre - IT - Mobile Application - IT / Computer - C# / C++ - IT / Computer - Desktop / Helpdesk - IT / Computer - Machine Automation - IT / Computer - Web Development - IT / Computer (Hardware) - IT / Computer (QA/QC) - IT / Computer (Software) - IT / Computer / Web Applications - IT / Software - Full Stack - IT/ Computer - Agile - IT/ Computer - Internet of Things (IoT) - IT/ Computer - Java/J2EE - IT/ Computer - Projects - IT/ NOC / SOC - IT/Computer - Cyber Security - IT/Computer - Infrastructure Security - IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin - IT/Computer – Cloud - Manufacturing / Production - Project Management - Research & Design - Sales & Business Development - Science & Technology - Supply Chain & Logistics - UI/UX Design
$5K-$8K+AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- To identify and develop suitable machine learning models for a wide array of problem statements and business principles and evaluate and improve upon internal analytical and machine learning tools
- To coordinate with end users, data engineers and project managers in the planning and delivery of solutions
- To conduct presentation and communicate data-driven findings and proposals to stakeholders and management
- Responsible for designing, developing and upgrading the core machine learning algorithms and services
- Conduct the research and development in various AI fields in terms of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph
- Responsible to conduct full process of data mining on big complex data sources from processing, integrating, analyzing and detecting issues
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
- Proven experience in CV/NLP tasks, such as sentiment analysis, named entity detection, machine translation or machine reading comprehensio
- Programming expertise in at least one programing language (Python/Java preferred)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of NLP/CV techniques, neural networks and machine learning algorithm
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Tensorflow or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, pandas, numpy)
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.