$2500 + Shift allowance + AWS + VB
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Location: West / East
- Monitoring of Helpdesk inbox for only new issues/cases reported by end-users
- First response to end users’ emails and notify team members on the new tickets raised
- Responsible to manage services for monitoring system, logs and errors and extract information/logs/error messages from the reporting software
- Perform monthly reporting and work with any or all vendors in the event of any hardware faul
- To deploy codes and updates of configuration files or settings and perform switching of traffic (e.g. from main cluster to backup cluster)
- Update services and regular patching and security patching for bug fix
- To create incident reporting and support disaster recovery exercise
- Min Nitec / diploma in IT or related
- Min 1 year experience in data centre
- Possess excellent communication skill
- Ability to multi task during back up
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.