Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Location: Various Location
Salary Range: $3.5K – $4.5K + AWS + VB
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Monitor incoming tickets for processing and provide support to clients/users from the ticketing portal or via email and respond based on SLA.
- Perform power verification, power cycling of equipment and break-fix for servers and network devices to Support
(e.g RFC 2544/BERT Testing, Loopback testing, DWDM)
- Perform cable patching (copper, fiber cables and site surveys) to site escort for vendor/customer, Hardware relocation / Migration, Data / Voice circuit provisioning .
- Plan and execute cabling, cable inventory records, cross-connects including testing, labelling (cables, rack, equipment) and periodic compilation of statistics and reports.
- Secondary support to DC facilities team
- Participate in Certification / Audit compliance and process enhancement activities
- Min. Diploma in IT or Engineering related field
- CCNA or JNCIA certified will be an advantage
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in the related field or Data Centre NOC / Telecommunication field.
- Familiar with OTDR, light source and power meter will be an advantage
- Strong technical knowledge of DWDM based optical transmission systems design (Networks, Devices, and Technology), component qualifications, system simulation and link budget analysis.
- Good OTDR/PMD/CMD/ORL/Insertion Loss/Attenuation test experience skill will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
- Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3500 – $4500 + AWS + VB