- To develop and implement standard procedures for the administration, content and patch management and lifecycle management of the SIEM or/and SOAR platforms
- As primary point of contact for Managed Security Service and assist with client setup transition and onboarding serve
- Develop information security and incident response workflows, procedures and best practices
- Conduct detailed & comprehensive investigation and triage on wide variety of security events, and recommend and implement remediation processes
- Creation of technically detailed reports on the status of the SIEM to include metrics ie. number of logging sources, log collection rate and server performance
- Perform complex data analysis in support of security event management and binary analysis on suspicious files
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or tools to ensure highest level of quality, including documentation, mentoring and training sessions
- Monitor, detect and respond to known and or emerging threats
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, IT, Cyber Security
- Min 2 years experience with information security tools such as SIEMs, FW,IDS/IPS, EDR, Sandboxes, Vulnerability Management
- Experience in Splunk GUI development creating Splunk apps, searches, Data models, dashboards, and Reports using the Splunk query language
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with a wide variety of security logs to detect and resolve security issues
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.