$6K – $8K + AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
- Responsible for managing the projects’ Cost, Schedule, Performance & Risks
- Responsible to work closely with stakeholders to integrate in-house cyber security products into the operational environment with knowledge of network and application layer protocols
- To deploy and provide operational support for in-house cyber security products ie. Conducting pre-deployment products testing
- To attend to fault calls and resolve hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools
- Perform routine operational preventive maintenance tasks, e.g. evaluate, test, and apply critical patches to operating systems, applications, etc
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. 3 – 5 years experience in security project management
- Possess PMP is a plus
- Possess CCNA or Certification in Cyber Security or Information Technology Security Field will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead and possess excellent presentation skills
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.