5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions projects / environment.
- Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during/initial installation if issues occur upon troubleshooting and fault finding
- Design and configure the network switches with different VLANs based on project’s requirements.
- Testing and commissioning of new cyber security solutions for the proposed new system.
- Maintain network performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization,
- Technical Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and firewall
- To develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation inclusive of audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centres
- Diploma/Degree in IT / Computer Science / Cyber Security or Related
- Min 2 years experience in security tools is a plus
- Possess relevant certifications such as CCNA, CISSP will be an advantage
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $5K +AWS+VB