- Develop software and firmware-based cyber security applications and appliances
- Manage the product development lifecycle from system design to implementation
- Work closely with all the relevant stakeholders/customers to translate requirements into efficient and effective solutions
- Involve in both low-level algorithm development, and high level web/windows/Linux software development, and design of users interfaces
- Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Strong programming skills, with minimum of 2 years of programming experience in C/C++, Java, ASP, Microsoft .NET
- Knowledge in Cryptography and Access Control measures preferred
- Certification in Cyber Security or Information Technology Security field has an advantage
- Relevant work experience (2~5 years) in cyber security related field preferred
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $4,000 – $5,000