AWS + VB + allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to conduct cyber intelligence investigations and research to derive reports for stakeholders
- Perform cyber threat hunting on cyber threats from designing and developing new cyber threat hunting analysis on progress cyber investigations cases against cyber aggressors
- To apply data analytics know-how to detect for cyber attacks and perform technical analysis on computer artifacts including computer forensics
- To apply programming and coding skillsets to build cyber operational toolkits, automate investigative and analysis processes.
- Responsible to undertake cyber intelligence operations counter cyber aggressors
- Min degree in IT / Cyber Security related
- Min. 2 years experience in cyber security data research with Python and/or bash scripting
- No experience are welcomed to apply
- Familiarity with SQL and JSON
- Possess excellent communication skill
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.