- Responsible to guide a team of customer service officers to provide quality customer services
- Attending to walk in visitors / customer enquiries and also handling incoming calls, emails and letters.
- Handle general administrative task
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Taking minutes of meeting, scheduling meetings as well as gathering feedbacks to management regarding any customer care issues.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma and above
- With 2 years of experience in Customer Service / Call Centre / Telemarketing / Administrative Support
- Excellent communication skills and coordination
- Proficient in MS Office
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3,000 + AWS+VB