- Perform credit and forward looking liquidity analysis on a diverse portfolio of counterparties
- Providing insightful analytics on risk and rewards across different product lines and geographies
- Use of quantitative methods, design and manage exposure and stress calculation
- Responsible for the credit modelling process
- Performing peer/ industry analysis, credit proposals as well as recommend credit limits
- Assisting to respond to the traders’ requests and exposure approvals.
- Responsible for monitoring the credit exposures against limits and secure appropriate mitigation
- Min degree in any disciplines
- Min 2-3 years credit risk experience in trading industry
- Excellent communication skills
Transportation provided or state the nearest mrt stations
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: Open
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.