5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
Perm x 2
- Responsible in designing and automating cost effective secure cloud based applications or to implement new automation strategies in the Cloud
- To meet user’s requirements and propose various architecture patterns with client’s current infrastructure including process and workflow data collection for analysis
- Advise Clients with Cloud adoption strategies that deliver measurable business value and coordinate closely with customers ensure digitization plan meets the demand
- To migrate enterprise workloads to AWS, Azure or GCP
- Degree in IT related / Computer Engineering or related
- Min 3 years in Cloud architecture experience o Amazon AWS or Google App Engine
- AWS Solution Architect Professional is a plus
- Experience in Python, Jenkins, Artifactory, other scriptig languages
- Strong knowledge in technology driven transformation
- No experience is welcomed to apply
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.