$5K – $7K + AWS + VB + allowance (Junior roles x 2 & Senior roles)
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible for full cycle from planning, design, testing, implementation for the hybrid cloud infrastructure
- To plan and onboard VMs based on the user requirement and automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- To resolve root cause analysis and implements preventive actions during and after an incident and develop documentation as user manual
- To implement and maintain for the Openstack based private cloud infrastructure and support audit for infrastructure network security scans, disaster recovery and security related drills
- Ad hoc administration tasks on maintaining security , user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and incident management
- Degree in IT or related
- Min 2 years experience for junior roles and 5 years experience for senior roles in cloud environments (Openstack, AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.), (Docker, rkt, Kubernetes etc.), Zabbix, Prome(theus, Nagios etc.).
- Knowledge in data centre inter-networking and programming languages ie. Python
- Knowledge of DevOps tools ie. Git, Jenkin, Ansible, Docker, puppet, chef etc.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Jace Tay (Registration No.: R1331152)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.