- Responsible for the overall management and supervision of the Accounts & Finance division
- Provide financial advisory and analysis to senior management team on operational, strategic business and investment issues
- Responsible for financial reporting and regulatory compliance, including consolidation, financial and cost control
- In charge of inventory control, credit management, tax planning, treasury, risk management, budgeting, internal controls and corporate governance compliance.
- Coordinate with banking facilities, equipment finance lease, mortgage loans, equity finance, auditors, tax authorities, lawyers in the AP region.
- ACCA / CPA/ Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Min 10 years full spectrum of accounting & finance with experience in inventory control
- Experience in SGX Listed company
- Good knowledge on financial, tax and regulatory to SGX regulation standard
5 working days, Mon – Fri
Salary range: $16K
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer S$16K