5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours + Transportation provided.
- Work closely with the appointed AMS to ensure SAP application is configured to address all the business processes
- Assist process owners and users in developing, enhancing, debugging, maintaining and testing the SAP ABAP application that supports the ECC 6.0
- Gather requirements, design, build and configure SAP application to meet business processes and application requirements
- Provide training to users of SAP application when necessary
- Develop reports and technical documentation for SAP application
- Involve in the implementation of SAP-ERP projects to overseas subsidiaries when required
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields.
- Min.3 years of relevant experience in IT / Telecommunication industry
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Experience in SAP ABAP, SAP FIORI, CORE DATA SERVICES, SAP Workflow, ALV and OOP will be a big plus
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $5500+Commission+AWS+VB