- Responsible to sign audited Financial Statements reports
- Providing support to ensure timely completion of audit projects, including monitoring turnaround and reviewing audit files
- Understand client business and provide audit services to meet client expectations maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Provide support to ensure timely completion of audit projects and manage expenses and staffing to increase revenue
- Assist in developing company standards to improve effectiveness and quality of deliverables to maintain latest regulatory standards and policies
- Managing expenses and staffing to increase revenue
- Possess Degree / ACCA or Professional Accounting/ Audit certified
- Min 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Authorised / Certified to sign off audited Financial Statements on behalf of Company
- Possess strong knowledge on Audit
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.