- Assist Project Management team on project/safety for day-to-day activities and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Plan and conduct regular independent quality assurance and safety checks/ audits on the project as required
- Record & maintain audit findings and observations
- To evaluate the results of findings and proposed preventive and corrective action plans
- Monitor and ensure all corrective actions are closed on time
- To assist in development of internal QA/QC/safety checklists
- Propose any improvements in the system and procedures, as required
- Prepare risk management plan. Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes, minimize environmental impact associated with the construction activities
- Take reasonably practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk to any person who is at the workplace
- Administer Workplace Safety and health (WSH) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS). Ensure safe work procedures and environmental control measures are implemented at the work site
- Any other work assigned e.g IT supports and maintenance (email/server/internet systems/IT equipment)
- With 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Basic IT support and maintenance experiences is an advantageInterested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
- Salary Offer $2.5K - $4K