Office Hour, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: S$6000
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To develop strategies for continuously improving and play an active role in mentoring agile teams and guide the team in project implementation
- Assist to manage and lead a team of developers in the entire project development life cycle.
- Assist to coordinate with suppliers and internal departments and managing the scope, schedule and resources used.
- Responsible to implement processes, practices and tools for multiple paths of project delivery
- To lead Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles and work closely with all stakeholders to assess organizational impediments and measure flows
- Assist in requirements gathering and analysis of business requirements as and when required.
- Min. degree in IT Computer Science background or equivalent.
- Have experience as Project Lead / BA Lead.
- Min. 6 years of experience in IT with good problem analysis techniques.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices
- Possesses good oral and written communication skill
- Strong inter-personal relationship.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (SK)
(Registration No: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $6000+AWS+VB