- Responsible to processe customer purchase order and monitoring of project timeline and updating delivery status to customer for SEA regions
- Analyze technical requirements and prepare documents for tender submission including quotation, technical proposal and drawing
- Participate in project kick-off meetings and technical discussions during project tender
- Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity
- Send RFQ to suppliers for quotations and negotiate with suppliers for the best price
- Consolidate PR (Purchasing Request) and send to purchaser for material purchasing
- Monitor raw material manufacturing and delivery status
- Degree / Diploma in any mechanical
- With 1-3 year of pump and skids industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in speaking Japanese as in charge of Japanese speaking clients
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $5K + AWS+VB