8 Hours Flexible work arrangement, Mon-Fri
Salary Range: $3K – $5K + VB
- Evaluating and reviewing system requirements and specifications
- Design and develop signal processing algorithms for wireless communication systems
- Conduct simulations on end-to-end system with various RF impairments and channel fading conditions
- System integration, prototype bring-up, performance characterization and optimization
- Physical layer validation, field testing, debugging and troubleshooting
- Generate design memos, interface control documentations and system validation plans
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- Strong mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Thorough, disciplined, methodical, and good documentation habits
- Able to work independently as well as within a multi-cultural team spread
- Knowledge in wireless communications system, signal processing techniques and RF system analysis
- Experience in Matlab simulation, RTL coding, Modelsim test bench and Xilinx FPGA toolchains
- Familiar with lab equipment measurement in time, spectral domain and vector signal analysis
- Candidate without experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates with excellent learning attitude and strong interest are welcome to apply
- Training will be provided.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and
email to email@example.com in MS Words format for processing.
- Attn: Stephanie Kuek
(Registration No: R1983949)CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $3K – $5K + VB