- Design experience on the Medium Voltage AC & 750V DC system infrastructure projects
- Liaise with design members, construction members and subcontractor on relevant work scope.
- Preparation / review and submission specifications, Method Statement / Risk assessment for replacement/modification works if any.
- Ability to evaluate the requirements with standards and prepare comparison table for evaluation
- Good safety knowledge and identifying site hazards, especially where live panels are for the design of equipment.
- Attend meeting with client and contractor for fulfilling the project requirements and also able to convince client on the proposals
- Participate in the FAT, follow up FAT reports, clearance of snags raised
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in design and design management of the power supply system project
- Ability to read complex logics and modify as per the requirements of the technical requirements
- Experience in Medium Voltage AC and DC system
- Knowledge on protection coordination and relays used in AC system such as for switchgears/transformers
- Experience in system Design and battery charger system Design
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Do Join us at TELEGRAM by searching “CAREER EDGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES” to receive fast job alerts!
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer 18000