Perms X 6
- Support project planning and align them with IT project plans ensure timely delivery on business critical issues according to customer expectation
- Supports incidents, security, performance and standards compliance issues and assist the roll-out of new applications
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Review and conduct impact analysis of IT infrastructure requirements and issues and maximising network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Work within a team environment to ensure availability of customer’s servers
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- CCNA, CCNP, ITIL foundation certified is a plus
- Min 2 years experience on networking domain with WINTEL servers and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Router configuration, Network and Printer setup, Security Appliances
- Knowledge should extend through operating System Support, Server Virtualization, server builds, LAN Administration and LAN Server Centre operations
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.