Salary Range: $3K-$4.5K + VB + allowance + commission
5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
- Perform Network troubleshooting /configuration in all network devices such as Router, firewall, Switches, Wireless Access Point, etc.
- Installation of LAN/WAN
- Creates a secure networking environment by monitoring and reporting security breaches and any unauthorised data access.
- Participates in the disaster recovery and contingency plans.
- Monitors network performance for reliability to assure minimum interruption in network service.
- Identifies, analyses and solves network problems .
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting computer communication networks for existing customers.
- No Experience is welcomed to apply.
- Knowledge in routers and firewall
- Experience in LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Switching, TCP/IP, VLAN configuration.
- CCNA / CCNP certified is a plus
- Junior and Senior position available
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to [email protected] in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Tan Jie Ying
(Registration No: R1984193)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Email: [email protected]