Salary Range: $2K-$3K + VB + allowance + commission
5 working days, Mon – Fri , Normal office hours
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer seeking technical assistance
- Troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing and maintenance for any supported software and hardware
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Provide accurate information on IT products and services.
- Identify and suggest possible improvement on procedures.
- Perform Asset Management of Infrastructure and Computing Devices
- Minimum Diploma in Information Technology.
- At least 1-2 years experience in IT technical onsite support.
- Knowledge of desktop, laptop and printer and TCP/IP networking.
- Knowledge of Windows, IOS and Android.
Interested applicants, please state your last drawn and expected salaries, notice period and reason for leaving last employment and email to [email protected] in MS Words format for processing.
Attn: Tan Jie Ying
(Registration No: R1984193)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Email: [email protected]