- Execution of new product or process development and qualification
- Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance program are in place
- Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place
- Enable and manage engineering change control activities
- Monitor and maintain the Production Control System.
- Improve production yield, efficiency, utilization and cost reduction
- Perform failure analysis, equipment troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Initiate, lead and drive process and equipment performance improvement.
- Nitec / Diploma in Engineering
- Without experience required
- Experience in Technical / Engineering will be an added advantage
- Experience in Product / Testing / Process / Quality / Maintenance etc (Various openings)
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Registration No: R1102058)
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
- Salary Offer $1800 - $2800