5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
- Responsible to resolve end-users IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops for all technical inquiries.
- Implementation & provide operational support in triaging issues and escalating to relevant stakeholders.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end user point of view and the underlying implementation.
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Ensure every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality and provider recommendations for Upgrades and Improvements
- Prepare and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Manage and maintain the releases of our web and mobile apps.
- In charge for providing customer support to optimize customer satisfaction and meet SLAs
- Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent
- Min 1 years relevant experience in end user IT support
- Experience in coding & collaboration tools, i.e. Git, Jira, and Slack, Web, Mobile app
- Familiar with SQL syntax and query logic to perform analytics related tasks
- Understanding of support flows and procedures
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $3000+AWS+VB