- Plans overall concepts for the development of new designs and products
- Responsible for proposing budgets for products and programs
- Determine the need for equipment, staff and training
- Supervise staff and check the accuracy of their work and soundness of their methods
- Coordinate with other managers and contractors
- Prevent problem that affects the completion of any product or program.
- Travel to Site for troubleshoot
- Ad hoc projects
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- At least 5 years of experience in HVAC / Chiller industry
- Possess leadership to lead the division
- Experience with Technical/Service for HVAC/Chiller
(various openings available for those without working experience).
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to email@example.com for priority processing.
- Salary Offer $6000 – $8000 + Transport Allowance
- Salary Offer $3000 ~ $10.000
- Total Years Experience 5-10