Salary Range: $4.5K+AWS + 3-4VB + Allowance
5 working days, Mon – Fri , normal office hours
(Attractive welfare benefits)
- To provides and oversees daily security support and user problems and concerns with respect to current represented solution and technology
- Oversees and coordinates the implementation of projects and work requests with our vendors
- User training in relation to all represented IT security solutions
- To serve as the unit’s customer point of technical and operational support with respect to IT security management and administration identifying the threats and impact to organization; planning and prioritizing remediation and corrections.
- Work with relevant units to attain/maintain various international accreditations such as ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, CREST and SOC2 etc.
- Work with in-house vulnerability assessment team to systems to identify weaknesses, risks, and protection requirements, through annual security risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of corporate security policies and procedures, the remediation of identified risks, and the implementation of security measures to ensure information systems’ reliability and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Min diploma / degree in IT or related security
- Min 3 years experience in security operations
- Possess good people management skill to lead a team
- Knowledge of current technological developments ie. ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, CREST and SOC2 etc. is a big advantage
- Ability to analyse complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
- Knowledge of data security and disaster recovery systems and procedures.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
Interested candidates, please send your updated CV in MS Words format stating your last drawn salary, expected salary, notice period and reason for leaving last / past employment(s) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for priority processing. To find out more job opportunities, visit Career Edge Asia at www.caed.com.sg for all job listings.
Please connect us via LinkedIn as follows for efficient messaging.
Attn: Stephanie Kuek (Registration No.: R1983949)
CAREER EDGE ASIA PTE LTD
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $4.5K+AWS + 3-4VB + Allowance