(Attractive welfare benefits)
- Responsible for Design, develop and deploy various infrastructure, network and application monitoring solutions.
- Develop dashboards for functional procedure and system documentation, IT operations, production support, app/dev teams, as well as executives when required
- Perform configuration, tuning, and troubleshooting of monitoring platforms
- To communicate incident status and update respective parties involved
- Responsible for updates into ticketing system and complete with detailed information
- Responsible to maintain daily operation Network Management System (NMS)
- Responsible to create and track trouble tickets to closure and perform technical troubleshooting in accordance to established troubleshooting procedures
- Work with infrastructure teams to establish baseline monitoring and thresholds for core technologies
- Degree / Diploma in IT / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of technical support experience in a NOC/ SOC environment or configuring, supporting, integrating monitoring and ticketing tools for network monitoring, trend analysis and network performance reporting.
- Familiarity with ITSM and ITOM is a big advantage
- Knowledge of Windows/Unix/AIX/Linux/Solaris Server, Networking (Cisco), VOIP, IIS, Active Directory, Virtualization is a plus.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the shortlisted candidate.
EA Licence Number: 13C6678
- Salary Offer $3K-$5K+AWS+3-4VB